Hello, Welcome to the blog about me as a person.
To start it off, My name is Jonathan Rutgers.
I’m 20 years old and live in a small town in Uithoorn, North-Holland in the Netherlands.
People describe me as a calm and strong willed person who tends to keep a hard head in things.
I would describe myself as a sweet and calm person that can be sirious and direct in business situations,
but is always open for a joke or a good laughter. Tend to keep things in perspective and try to enjoy life.
Im currently working as a 1st line’s IT Servicedesk employee at the ESD_Servicedesk at Capgemini Retail Solutions.
Worldwide known for consulting and technology for large companies such as HEMA, Hunkemöller, Praxis, M&S mode and many more.
My work consists out of many tasks and do’s but these are the main one’s:
- Available as “Agent” on the Servicedesk for receiving phonecalls from companies who experience an IT related problem
- Solving various IT problems such as broken workstations, problems with registers in companies, end of the day procedures
installing software, router and switch failures and many more.
- Integrating new servicedesk employees and making them familiar with tools, software and procedures
- Extra tasks such as being responsible for calls that are patched through the Web and the Mail, transfer calls to the appropriate workgroup
pick up open calls from colleague’s who are not available
In my spare time im busy in the Unreal Tourmanent 3 Map Editor and a fulltime Deathmetal drummer for my band called Severity.
I also, like many others, like to chill, be with friends, enjoy a movie etcetera. Want to know more about me? Please send me a message or leave a reply!
Certificates/Diploma’s and Studies:
– Finished my education MBO-4 ICT-Network engineering. Degreed Network Engineer
– Succesfully completed the ITIL V7 exam and is in possession of its certificate.
– Skilled in implementing and dismanteling various types of hardware in computers which include
- Centrale Processing Units (CPU’s) plus its liquid cool and Cooling fan
- Random Access Memory (RAM) modules
and much more components
– Skilled in installing various types of Operating systems such as Linux, UNIX and all versions of the Windows OS.
– Skilled in creating and implementing full-scale business networks and standard home-networks, by this meaning:
- Setting up IP-schemes
- Hardware placement plans
- Setting up a security plan
- Setting up a backup plan
- Installing and configuring DNS server(s)
- Installing and configuring DHCP server(s)
- Installing and configuring Backup server(s)
- Placing UTP cables and wires by plan
- Installing (Wireless) switches/Routers and accesspoints
Subbed: Setting WPA’s, MAC filtering, SSID removals
– Skilled with various types of software. Here is the up to date list:
- HPSD – Servicedesk registration tool
- Topdesk – Servicedesk registration tool
- Microsoft Word 2003 – 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003 – 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 – 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 – 2007 and 2010
- Remote Desktop Connections
- Teamviewer (All versions)
- Norton Antivirus
- AVG Antivirus
- Internet Explorer/Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox
- Virtual Desktops
- Storevision (HEMA financial registration software)
- Dynavision (HEMA Register software)
- SHS (SAP Hema Store) (HEMA Ordering software)
- Photocontrol (HEMA Photo print and ordering software)
- Pandora (Praxis Register Software)
Will finish later!